Over several decades, we have performed thousands of projects for oil and gas pipeline clients in both domestic and international locations. Our experience includes route selection and feasibility studies, FERC licensing, permitting, cultural resources and biological surveys, GIS survey and mapping, conceptual engineering and detailed design, fabrication, construction and construction management, risk and integrity management, and waste management, demolition, and remediation.
We are well known for the ability to deliver oil and gas treatment and storage solutions, in either above-ground or underground formations, for process technology clients. We have designed and constructed state-of-the-art gas treatment and processing facilities that have proven reliable over decades of use.
URS is a world leader in providing social and environmental management services for multinational oil and gas pipeline projects and are recognized for our regulatory knowledge. In addition, we are one of the foremost experts in geotechnical engineering services ranging from geologic hazards evaluation for onshore and offshore projects to geotechnical investigations during engineering and construction.
Areas of specialization include:
- Drilling Fluid Transportation
- Gas Compression, Treatment and Processing
- Gathering/Transportation Pipelines and Ancillary Facilities
- Horizontal Boring Services
- Liquefied Natural Gas (Peak Shavers, Tanks and Liquefaction/Regasification)
- Oil & Gas Field Facilities
- Oil & Gas Storage
- Pressure and Vacuum Fleet Services
- Rail Spurs, Roads, and Site Development
- Utilities and Offsites
- Well and Field Facility Maintenance