Our process design experts have in-depth, hands-on experience in a wide range of refining unit operations, and our equipment specialists provide specialized expertise in refinery equipment and applications. We deliver cost-effective solutions to refinery upgrades, emissions and energy optimization challenges.
URSí construction and maintenance personnel posses the experience and talent necessary to work effectively and safely within existing units. These teams routinely work with clients to increase plant efficiency and deliver optimal energy use. From safe and efficient turnarounds to ongoing maintenance and operational support, our in-plant staff have delivered exceptional performance to refiners for more than 50 years. URS uses proven methods for planning and executing work in operating units to ensure work is done safely and effectively.
For environmental projects, URS delivers premier assessments, benchmarking and recommendations to help our clients meet current and future regulatory issues. We are recognized throughout the industry for our ability to effectively review and interpret current and proposed regulations and accurately apply them to client operations.
Areas of specialization:
- Gas-to-Liquids Processing
- Modeling and Energy Savings
- Natural-Refinery-Synthesis Gases
- NOx/HRVOC Reduction
- Plant Configuration Optimization
- Refinery Process Units (Grassroots, Expansions and Revamps/Retrofits)
- Desulfurization Units
- Sulfur Recovery/Tail Gas Clean-up/Handling
- Tank Farms, Terminals, and Docks
- Utilities and Offsites
- Small to Mid-cap Project and Program Expertise
- In-plant Integrated Design Services